Navigation bar



Friday, June 26, 2015

Thrifty Finds Friday: Dresses are My Favorite

Here are my thrift store finds of the week:
 Monoreno Beaded 20's style dress $7
Authentic  MILLY strapless dress $7
Milly dresses are org. over $200 and this is like the 5th one I've found in my years of thrifting! I've sold all but one of them and I plan on selling this one- size 6
 Forever 21 goth cross print dress $7
selling- size M
 Express sequined dress $7
selling- size M
 Brand New With Tags Calvin Klein belted dress $9
selling-size 12
True Blue 70s style denim dress $7
selling- size 5/6

Any Favorites?

If you are in the Columbus, Ohio area this Sunday my thrifty finds will be on sale at the North Market from 10am-5pm!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I am a dress girl also.. and I just love all your finds.

    Mary
    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I especially love the first and last.

    ReplyDelete