Navigation bar



Sunday, December 14, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Fashion: Day 12

Express dress: thrift $7
necklace: Forever 21 $7
earrings: Goodwill $4
heels: Payless $12
Total Cost: $30

Sorry for the delay on Day 12 of my 12 Days of Christmas Fashion but I've had some sort of stomach bug since Thursday and couldn't even stand to look at a computer screen. So I didn't quite make my goal to post 12 days in a row but I still think I did pretty well! Hope you enjoyed this series! Let me know if you liked it and if you did, I will be sure to do it again!

Today's look is maybe more of a New Years Eve look than a Christmas look which is why I saved it for last. I got this dress a few weeks ago from Goodwill when I was shopping with my best friend, Alicia. It stood out because I could see the sequins shining! I bought it without even trying it on because it was so pretty. I was super excited when I finally tried it on and it fit perfectly!

Today I'm linking up with:
Watch Out For the Woestmans- Watch What I'm Wearing
Not Dead Yet Style- Visible Monday
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. What a fab little party dress, Lindsey. I love kittie's cute face making it into the picture : > Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti! I was wondering if anyone would notice my little photo bomber! It cracked me up that he looked right at the camera!

      Delete
  2. I loved your series! Your blog is one of the few that I read every post of!.....BTW....You look amazing! Thanks for such a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (not sure if first comment made it in) Anyway, I've loved this series and read your blog everyday. Have a wonderful holiday season with hubby and your kitties and all your family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't believe that beautiful dress came from Goodwill. I think I'm going shopping today and you know where! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely!! I need to go to a Goodwill around here. Love the silver and the pretty earrings that look great wit the dress!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Express party dresses. They always have the best options for NYE.

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your goodwill has amazing finds! That or you're just an amazing thrifter (I'd bet money on the latter :P )
    The silver really makes your hair pop! I love it~
    Btw, hope you're feeling better. & congratulations on this amazing series. I can't wait to see more :)

    Yvonne
    Dear Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Goodwill is always a score.
    Merci

    ReplyDelete