Navigation bar



Thursday, August 21, 2014

Exciting Announcement!

Just a little announcement for you today:


Yes! I am selling my thrifty finds on Instagram
If you see an item you want just let me know you want it and leave your email address in the comments! I use PayPal for payment and I'm doing a flat rate of $6 for Priority Mail shipping. I will also let you pick the item up from my house if you don't want to pay shipping! 

I'm excited! Lets see how this goes...

Oh, and you can follow me here !
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey,
    SO exciting! Brilliant idea! Would love to set up an Instagram business for my re-invigorated furniture. Thank you for the inspiration and best of luck with this 'new' venture. I am following.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finds! That J.Crew top! Love it!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete