Navigation bar



Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Cute Outfit of the Day: Boho Chic

 dress: thrift $5
belt: thrift $2
necklace: Bealls $10
earrings: so old I can't remember!
Sam Edelman boots: Nordstrom Rack- Christmas gift $0
Total Cost $17

I bought these boots with my Christmas money. I don't know what it was about them but it was love at first sight! They are different than anything I own but I think that was part of the appeal. I like what a bold statement they make. I've already worn them with more of a rocker style but today I went with more a boho vibe since that is what is inspiring me this week! 

I found the trick with over the knee boots is to either wear them over pants or with a skirt that is on the shorter side. There just needs to be some space between the top of the boot and the hemline. Being only 5ft tall that can be a bit of a challenge- mini skirts are usually like normal length skirt on me! I wanted to wear this dress but it was too long so to make it work I simply belted it and bloused it out a little and then it was the perfect length!



Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE those boots! You look amazing ... boho, but ready to kick some butt;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally works the way you wore it! I love it belted! That is such a great dress. Every time I read your blog you just make me want to go thrifting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are amazeballs. They don't make you look short at all and that's just nuts.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this look Lindsey! The OTK totally is so perfect for that boho inspired dress....you are Coachella-ready!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!! THOSE BOOTS ARE EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute look, one lovely dress, and super attractive. The dress is very beautiful, has a beautiful stamping and a very attractive design. The bottom of the skirt is cute and the boots are fantastic in the outfit. Great proposal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are awesome! They are perfect with that dress. Love it!

    xx, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I love this whole outfit! Those boots are amazing :)

    xx
    ~Chantilly

    ReplyDelete